Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Clay!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for using Clay's Website, located at https://clay.global.
By accessing this Website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Only continue to use Clay if you agree to take all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements: "Client," "You," and "Your" refers to you, the person who logs on to this Website and is compliant with the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company," "Ourselves," "We," "Our," and "Us" refers to our Company. "Party," "Parties," or "Us" refers to both the Client and ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client most appropriately for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of the provision of the Company's stated services by and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they are taken as interchangeable and, therefore, as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, Clay and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Clay. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Clay for your personal use, subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Clay
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Clay
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from Clay
- Redistribute content from Clay
This agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Hyperlinking to our Content
Any organizations may link to our home page, publications, or other Website information so long as the link:
- is not in any way deceptive;
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and
- fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
The organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Clay's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter our Website's visual presentation or appearance.
We shall not be held responsible for any content on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to remove all links to our Website upon request immediately. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our Website
If you find any link on our Website offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us anytime. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy, nor do we promise to ensure that the Website remains available or that the material on the Website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our Website and the use of this Website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- modify any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the Website and the information and services on the Website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our Terms and Conditions, do not hesitate to contact us: